One Person Company
One Person Company Registration (OPC) in India is one of the simplest forms of corporate entities to manage in case you are a single owner to run the business. OPC is a hybrid of Sole-Proprietorship and Corporate forms of business. It has been equipped with various concessions in compliance requirements under the Companies Act. It is a form of a company where the compliance requirements are lesser than a Private limited company. OPC registration is a very quick, simple and affordable registration.
In year 2013, the one-person company (OPC) structure was introduced for the first time as a refinement of the sole proprietorship firm structure. In an OPC, a single promoter gets complete control of the business, limiting his or her accountability for the company’s contributions.
Registering a one person company is simple and affordable through FILINGS INDIA professionals.
Unlike private limited companies, you do not need to arrange two or more people for company directorship. You can incorporate one person’s company alone without shaking hands with another person.
Registering One Person Company is quick, simple, and can be done online with few easy steps:
Step 1: Consult our advisors who will guide you through checking eligibility and documents requirement
Step 2: Our team will assist you find unique company name available on MCA records
Step 3: We assist you applying for DSC & DIN of the director
Step 4: Our professionals shall prepare all necessary ROC forms such as MOA, AOA, Spice , DIR, COB, etc) and file before Ministry of Corporate Affairs [MCA]
Step 5: Deliver you Certificate of Incorporation, PAN, TAN and all other necessary documents
One Person Company Registration provides various benefits beyond sole proprietor firm. The legitimacy of your business firm is enhanced by having a registered company under MCA. It assists your business in the following ways:
1. A single owner can incorporate company
2. Unlike Sole proprietor firm, Your company name is secure and can not be copied by others
3. Less compliances
4. Limited liabilities of its director
5. Suitable for Banking loans, credits
6. Less Income Tax Rate as compare to sole proprietor
7. No intervention from any third person can be involved
8. Ownership easily transferable to nominee in case of death of owner
The Director / Shareholder of the company must be an Indian citizen and a resident of India. NRI or Foreign Nationals can not do OPC registration in India.
Attend Majority Age
Before One Person Company registration, the owner must attend the age of 21. Minor can not operate as its member.
During the OPC Incorporation, the promoter must choose and provide KYC details of a nominee.
One person company does not require any minimum capital. You can incorporate an OPC by Rs.1/- paid up capital. However, an OPC must be registered with a minimum authorized capital of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Unique Company Name
Your company’s name must be distinct and unique. The suggested company name should not be similar to any existing registered Indian companies or trademarks
1. There are several reasons to register your business as a private limited company:
2. Banks, venture capitalists, and investors prefer it.
3. Shares are easy to assign and redistribute to other directors/people who have put money into the company.
4. Combines the flexibility of a partnership with the benefits of a public limited company.
5. The company has the least risk of getting dissolved.
Document of the Company’ Director
4. Address Proof*
5. Proof of Identity**
Proof of the Company’s Registered Office Address
1. Latest electricity bill
any other utility bill in the name of the owner
2. Rent agreement b/w owner & company promoter
NOC from Owner (if owner is the company’s promoter)
*For Address Proof: Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill. (Anyone, not older than 2 months).
**For Proof of Identity: Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport (Anyone).
1. Verify eligibility and documents
2. Apply for DSC & DIN of the director
DAY 2 -3
1. Apply for company name reservation
3. Draft Business Objectives
4. Prepare Company incorporation documents such as MoA, AoA, DIR & others
5. Share with you for approval.
DAY 4 – 5
1. File Spice+ form for company incorporation
2. File for Company registration forms
3. Apply for PAN and TAN of OPC
DAY 6 – 10
1. Wait for application processing at Government [MCA] level
2. RoC allots a certificate of incorporation with a PAN and TAN
3. Assist you in opening Company Current bank account
We have a preeminent team of professionals capable of providing a hassle-free and error-free Online Company Registration Service in India.
Since 2014, our professionals have been daily performing One Person Company Registration and keeping up to date with MCA’s new registration procedures. As a result, we are able to offer you the finest company incorporation service align with MCA functionality.
We will render you full fledge company incorporation document kit at the end of delivery of the One Person Company Registration services which includes:
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Commencement of Business Certificate
3. Directors identification number for 1 director
4. Company’s PAN and TAN
5. Digital Signature for 1 Director
6. MOA/AOA of the company
7. ROC Registration Fees Challan
It’s not over yet! After that, we’ll assist you with opening a current account with ICICI Bank so you can stop dealing with bank representatives demanding repetitive documents.
And set you free to kickstart your dream business.
Type of Company Registeration
Private Limited Company
One Person Company
Limited Liability partnership
Regulate by Act
Companies Act 2013
Companies Act 2013
Limited Liability Act, 2008
Possible, but unlikely
Number of Shareholders
Minimum 2 Maximum 200
Minimum 2 Maximum – Unlimited
Separate Legal Entity
If turnover exceed Rs.40 Lakhs
Foreign Participation / Investment