We can help you in all your queries regarding PF registration with a single click of mouse while you stay relaxed of getting insured under PF without any complication.
Arrange a Call back from business adviser for GST modification
WHAT IS EPF?
The Employee Provident Fund or PF is a retirement saving scheme provided by the government for all salaried employees in India, on which fixed interest is regularly paid.
The Employee Provident Fund is a perquisite given by the employer to their employees over and above their basic remuneration.
WHY GET EPF ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYER?
PF Registration is mandatory for all the organizations that have 20 or more employees. Such organizations are required to contribute a fixed amount towards Employee Provident Fund out of employee salary and wages.
If an employer fails to get EPF employer registration, or indulges in false representation of facts to avoid PF payment, he shall be liable for a penalty of INR 5,000/-
WHEN IS PF REGISTRATION FOR EMPLOYER MANDATORY?
PF registration for Employer is compulsory if:-
- He owns a factory having 20 or more people, or
- Any other organization / foundation with 20 or more employees or
- The class of such organizations whom the Central Government may, by notice would specify for compulsory EPF employer registration.
WHAT DETAILS DO I NEED TO GIVE FOR PF REGISTRATION?
Employers need to furnish the following details to get PF registration.
- Name & address of your company
- Head office & branch details
- Date of company incorporation
- Total employee strength
- Type of business activity
- Nature of business.
- Director/partners’ details
- Employee’s Basic details
- Employees’ salary details
- Bank account details of the company
- PAN card
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EPF REGISTARTION ?
Given below are the benefits of getting EPF registration:
Risk coverage: The most fundamental benefit of the Provident Fund is to cover the risks employees and their dependents that may arise due to retirement, an illness or their demise.
Uniform account: One of the most important aspects of the Provident Fund account that it’s steady and transferable. It can be carried forward to any other place of employment.
Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme: This scheme is for all the PF account holders. According to it, 0.5% of the salary is deducted from the life insurance premium.
Long-term goals: There are many long-term goals such as Marriage or higher education that require the urgent availability of funds. The accumulated PF amount often comes handy during such occasions.
Emergency needs: There are certain unanticipated occasions like marriage or other family occasions, any mishappening or illness that require urgent finance. The PF amount can be of great help.
Covers pension: Apart from the employee’s 12% contribution towards EPF, an equal amount is contributed by the employer, which includes 8.33% towards Employee Pension Scheme (EPS).
STILL CONFUSED! TAKE FREE ADVISOR CONSULTATION
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY UAN NUMBER?
Universal Account Number (UAN) refers to the unique 12 digit number allotted to the employee. UAN Number records employee pf deposited amount and other relevant information which shall continue throughout the employment period and after retirement also. The same can be obtained only through employer EPF registration code.
WHO APPLIES FOR UAN NUMBER REGISTRATION?
The Employer can generate the employee’s UAN. In the event of change of employment, the previous PF UAN number registration shall be linked to the next employer. Employee needs not to get a fresh EPF UAN registration.
WHAT IS PF RETURN FILING PROCEDURE?
Each & Every establishment having employer EPF registration needs to file regular monthly returns on 25th of every month and one annual return before the 25th of April every year.
WHAT IS THE DUE DATE FOR PAYMENT OF PF BY EMPLOYER?
The due date for payment of PF by employer having EPF registration is 15th of every month.
OUR PROCESS FOR PF REGISTRATION
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR EPF REGISTRATION
- Registration Certificate GST Certificate, Shopex, COI
- Address proof Electricity Bill, Rent agreement, Telephone Bill, Water bill.
- PAN card Of business entity and all partners/directors.
- Canceled cheque Cancelled cheque is required for authentication of bank details.
- Digital Signature of anyone Director. (Pendrive) DSC will be affixed on the application form.
- Additional Document In case of Company – COI/MOA, In case of partnership firm – Partnership deed.