Public Limited Company
We help you to register your public limited company within 14 days while you sitting at home.
CONSULT OUR ADVISORS
AND GET YOUR REGISTRATION DONE
Liability of shareholder for the losses of the company is limited to their contribution only.
A business of the Company will not affect if there is any change in the ownership of the company
Listing on Stock Exchange
Public Company can be listed on stock exchange and raise funds by way of public issue.
Shares of a public company are freely transferable between its members and non-members.
Disclosure & Transparency
The public company ensures stringent disclosure compliances. Financials of the company is in public domain.
Minimum Directors & Shareholders
Minimum 3 directors, Minimum 7 shareholders required and there is no limit on maximum shareholders of the company.
WHY CHOOSE PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
- Power to transfer shares- A Public ltd company can transfer shares to public and raise funds from public
- Unlimited Members – One of the best advantage of public ltd company is that there is no limit on number of members in the company
- Limited Liability –Despite having characteristic of unlimited members the liability of all the directors in Public limited company is limited to the extent of stake they hold in the company
- More Transparency – Working of a public ltd company is more transparent because it separates its management from its ownership
- Property Rights – A Public ltd Company can gain, posses, and enjoy its property in its own name. No shareholder can claim upon the property