Trademark Objection Reply
We can help you draft and file reply to your trademark objection raised by the trademark examiner through our legal experts
Got an objection on your trademark application ? Don't Panic Consult Our Experts Now
ABOUT TRADEMARK OBJECTION
Why is a trademark objected?
A trademark can be objected because of an Identical Name, Likelihood of confusion, Descriptive Name, Deceptive Design, Prohibited Name or detrimental to existing trademark
Who objects the trademark?
Trademark is objected by a trademark examiner who is appointed by trademark registry and is authorized with the duty of examination of trademark applications.
Trademark Examination Report
It is a report issued by the trademark examiners concealing the grounds, reasons, and facts as to why the trademark application is objected.
Reply to trademark objection
The reply to the trademark objection requires to be submitted before trademark office. Failure to do so shall results in rejection of your application
Time limit for objection reply
It is required to reply within 30 days from the date of receipt of the examination report containing the grounds of trademark objection.
It is an official gazette of the trademarks registry. If the trademark examiner is satisfied with the reply to the objection, the trademark is advertised in the trademark journal.
6 REASONS WHY SHOULD YOU RESPOND BACK AND REPLY TO TRADEMARK OBJECTION?
- The Existing Application for Trademark Registration will be saved from being abandoned or rejected and considered further for processing. This saves both time and money since no need to apply with fresh application again
- Chances are your trademark will be registered and you can enjoy all the available legal rights in the law and protections from infringements
- Filing a prompt reply on proper grounds and with supportive pieces of evidence will prove that you are not infringing the rights of other and existing trademarks
- The right to use TM with your brand logo will be rescinded if you fail to reply to the objection within the requisite time period
- Giving you a superior hand your trademark will be stronger and always create a sense of uniqueness for your brand while standing out in the market
- One should have always been available with the proofs that your brand is unique and this will provide you immunity against any infringements claims of existing trademarks or brands of third parties