File Form INC-22A (ACTIVE) Now
We will help you file Form INC-22A (ACTIVE). Clear your all doubts regarding Form INC-22A with our professionals.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION FROM OUR BUSINESS ADVISOR
What is INC-22A (Active)?
Form INC-22A (ACTIVE) is a new ROC e-form introduced by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, which will confirm the physical existence and appearance of the registered office of the company. This form will also verify that the company has its signboard outside the premises of the registered office.
Who requires to file ROC Form INC-22A?
All companies, which were incorporated on or before the 31st December 2017 are required to file the e-Form INC-22A (ACTIVE).
Another Chance ACTIVE non-compliant Companies
Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus aka COVID-19, the companies that were declared ACTIVE non-compliant due to non-filing of the Form ACTIVE are directed to once again fill this form. Their status will then be updated as compliant on the MCA-21 Portal.
Documents Required For Form INC-22A
- 2 Photographs of exterior of Registered Office.
- 2 Photographs of interior of Registered Office.
- 2 Photographs of 2 directors within Registered Office.
- 1 Photograph of Registered Office sign board outside office building showing name of the Company in English and Regional language.
- Statutory Auditor details.
- Cost Auditors details (If Applicable):-
- Form MGT-14 and paid challan If Company has more than 15 Directors on -its Board a Special Resolution passed at the General Meeting
- Digitally Signature (DSC) of one Director and one KMP (if any) or Two -Directors in case of other than OPC
- Form- AOC 4 & MGT- 7 of FY 2017-18.
- Form ADT-1 for Appointment of Statutory Auditor
INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN IN FORM INC22A
You have to provide exact details of the company name ®istered office address, including Latitude & Longitude of Registered Office address.
You need to provide only the E-mail id of the company, for instance, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will include Directors’ e-mail id, along with his DIN. Directors’ e-mail id will be OTP verified.
Statutory & Cost Auditor Details
You have to provide the complete details of Statutory auditors & Cost Auditors if they have been appointed.
SRN of RoC returns
In Form INC-22A, you have to provide the Service Request Number (SRN) of annual compliance e-forms AOC-4 & MGT-7, of the FY 2017-18.
In Form ACTIVE, you will have to provide complete details of the Key Managerial Persons or KMP of the directors.
CONSEQUENCES OF DELAY IN FORM INC-22A (ACTIVE)
If the Form INC22A (ACTIVE) is not timely filed, the company will simply be listed by RoC as “ACTIVE non-compliant”. Henceforth, such a company won’t be able to submit the following e-forms-
- SH-07:For Change in Authorized Capital
- PAS-03:For Change in Paid-up Capital
- DIR-12: For Changes in Director
- INC-22: For Change in Registered Office
- INC-28:For Amalgamation, de-merger
DUE DATE TO FILE FORM INC-22A
The Due date to file the e-Form INC-22A shall be 25th April 2019. The companies formed after 31st December 2017 have to file Form INC-22A (ACTIVE).
LATE FEE FOR NON-FILING FORM INC22A (ACTIVE)
The late fee for filing Form INC-22A after 25th April 2019 is ₹10,000/- for the delay in filing Form ACTIVE. However, due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic, the companies whose status was marked as “ACTIVE non-compliant” due to the non-filing of the Form INC-22A, can now fill this form without any late fee.