GST Return filing
We can help you file GST returns hassle free for your business while you sitting at your place with just a few clicks of a mouse
Arrange call from Business Advisor
TYPES OF GST RETURNS
Purpose of this return is to furnish details of all sales including B2B and B2C. Due date of this return is 10th of every month and in case of a quarterly return, the end of next month of every quarter.
This is a summary return with details of net tax liability based on the output & input tax. Due date of this return is 20th of every month.
A business who opt for composition scheme and needs to pay to subsidize GST rates from 1% to 5% & file this quarterly return.
The purpose of this return is to rectify/resolve the mismatch in sales figures with your customers to whom you raise the tax invoice
An e-commerce operator who needs to collect TCS (Tax collected at source) under GST requires to file this return till 10th of every month.
This is the Annual GST return, which is to be filed by all registered persons till 31st March of every financial year.
WHY SHOULD YOU FILE GST RETURNS ON TIME?
- Avoid Penalty – Failing to file GST Returns on time will attract a penalty of INR 200 per day and maximum up to INR 5000 of each return
- Avoid Registration Cancellation – To be worst if you don’t file GST Returns on time your certificate might get cancelled.
- Better Relationship with your prospects – Filing GST Returns on time will let your customers claim input credit smoothly hence maintain a healthy relationship with good prospects
- Better Compliance Rating – Government of India has proposed to start the compliance rating system under which scorecard of every GST registrant shall be maintained. As a matter of fact, timely GST return filing is one of the key factors to compute such rating.
- Ease of availing loan – Evidently, timely and accurate GST Return filing helps a taxpayer a lot while applying for loans from a bank or financial institutions. The Banks ascertain a taxpayer’s credibility on the basis of his GST Returns.
- E-Waybill generation – In order to compel the businesses for regular compliance and GST return filing, the finance ministry has now restricted E-Way bill generation for transportation of goods, in case the trader has not filed GST returns for 2 successive months.