ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We can help you obtain ISO 14001 registration for your business organization accredited by worldwide well-renowned International Accreditation Forum bodies.
Looking for ISO 14001 certification ? Get free ISO Consultation
6 REASONS TO GET ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
The International Organization for Standardization has introduced ISO 14001 to emphasize the advancement and maintenance of the Environmental Management System in an organisation.
An ISO 14001 certified environmental management system (EMS) exhibits organisation’s commitment towards environmental conservation.
As awareness towards environmental conservation is on the rise, ISO 14001 is becoming a mandatory requirement. Non-compliance may attract penalties that can increase the costs. To apply for ISO 14001 certification.
Boost Client Relationship Management
No doubt, ISO 14001 improves organisational repute in the terms of Environmental Responsibility. This ultimately boosts Client Relationship Management (CRM).
Complies to Regulatory Framework
ISO 14001:2015 standard provides a detailed framework that aids in maintaining the compliance. Implementing this Standard will now help in more compliance with the requirements.
The new ISO Environmental Management System standard emphasizes employee engagement. This, in turn, will reduce employee turnover in the organization.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION?
ISO 14001 is a management system standard of the ISO 14000 family which lays emphasis on the Environmental Management System (EMS) of an organization. It highlights the requirement of a better environmental management system for all kinds of Organisations.
WHO NEEDS ISO 14001?
Broadly, ISO 14001 certification is one of the key requirements to assure environmental efficiency. Generally, the Environmental Management System (EMS) standard is applicable to all kinds and scales of businesses organiZations. Basically, the sectors where this Certification is applicable includes-
- Corporate sector
- Manufacturing sector
- Services sector
- Trading industry
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 Certification is a very significant standard that helps in the growth of market reputation by concentrating on the extremely important aspect of Environmental Management. It not only boosts the reputation of the organization but also sets an example of corporate social responsibility. ISO 14001 Certification assures a number of benefits for an organization, some of which are as below-
- Improving credibility : It is an evident advantage that ISO 14001 certification increases the overall image of the organization in the market. Moreover, with the global rise of awareness towards environmental degradation, ISO environmental standard is now considered as a formal obligation for leading organizations.
- Cost-effective : With an ISO environmental management standard, one can easily check and eliminate environmental risks that usually cost company heavily by the way of penalties, costs, reparations, and sanctions.
- Higher growth : As to make reforms in a business, there’s a need for proper functioning of the structure which addresses the environmental issues. ISO 14001 is a must, just as a healthy business is run on a healthy environment.
- Reduces Employee Turnover : As a matter of fact, the new ISO 14001 standard focuses on more employee engagement. When the employee would directly engage themselves in a company’s environmental management, it will help in reduction of the Employee Turnover.
- Tax benefits :Very importantly, the government of India provides various tax benefits to the companies that adopt eco-friendly practices. For instance, there’s minimum taxation on eco-friendly devices and other products.
ISO CERTIFICATION PROCESS
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ISO 14001 REGISTRATION
- Business Registration Proof: A document proof of business required such as certificate of incorporation, GST certificate, MSME certificate, Trademark certificate, etc.
- Letter Head or Visiting Card:A Letter Head or Visiting Card of the business required for which you are looking for ISO certification.
- Sales and Purchase Invoice:A Sale and Purchase Invoice evidencing the nature of business activity for which you’re securing ISO certification.